John Parry (Bardd Alaw) Sonata for harp in B major 10:14
George Frederick Handel Chaconne with 49 variations for keyboard in C major, HWV 484 6:39
Louis Spohr Fantasia for harp in C minor, Op. 35 8:53
George Frederick Handel Rinaldo, opera, HWV 7 (Aria) 4:20
George Frederick Handel Work(s) ([Unspecified] Pastorale) 3:28
Alphonse Hasselmans La Source for harp, Op 44 4:29
Gaetano Donizetti Lucia di Lammermoor, opera (Cadenza) 5:28
Marcel Tournier Vers la source dans le bois, for harp 4:29
Claude Debussy La fille aux cheveux de lin, prelude for piano, L. 117/8 2:23
Claude Debussy Clair de lune, for orchestra or other arrangement (from "Suite Bergamasque" for piano), L. 75/3 4:39
Gabriel Fauré Une Châteleine en sa tour, for harp, Op. 110 5:27
Marcel Tournier Etude de Concert, for harp, Op. 39 ("Au Matin") 3:59
No review Available
George Frederick Handel Chaconne with 49 variations for keyboard in C major, HWV 484 6:39
Louis Spohr Fantasia for harp in C minor, Op. 35 8:53
George Frederick Handel Rinaldo, opera, HWV 7 (Aria) 4:20
George Frederick Handel Work(s) ([Unspecified] Pastorale) 3:28
Alphonse Hasselmans La Source for harp, Op 44 4:29
Gaetano Donizetti Lucia di Lammermoor, opera (Cadenza) 5:28
Marcel Tournier Vers la source dans le bois, for harp 4:29
Claude Debussy La fille aux cheveux de lin, prelude for piano, L. 117/8 2:23
Claude Debussy Clair de lune, for orchestra or other arrangement (from "Suite Bergamasque" for piano), L. 75/3 4:39
Gabriel Fauré Une Châteleine en sa tour, for harp, Op. 110 5:27
Marcel Tournier Etude de Concert, for harp, Op. 39 ("Au Matin") 3:59
No review Available


13 comments:
If you download this post I'll apreciate your comments, but if not... just click thanks! That will be also welcome..Thanks!
I love harp music. Thank you very much for this contribution!
Gracias, muchas gracias.
Thanks so much. A good selection of music played so nicely and sweetly. You always have a wonderful selection of postings.
Very nice disc!!! Thanks a lot Daffy!!!
Hi Horatio.
Nice blog and this is my first time here. I appreciated so much the posts: nice music, great performers.
Unfortunately this blog isn't intended to those about limited bandwidth, because the files are too large. I'd like to download Hindemith's piano pieces (Ludus Tonalis mainly), but I gave up...
My friends from Asia say the same about it..
Well I am sorry but I can't upload in other way (will take double time, while I can upload another CD instead)...my apologizes (and also to your friends from Asia).
Thanks a Lot. I don't knew this artist.
Yesterday heard a few pieces and i like them.
Thz for this share!
Hi! please, reupload this cd!
Thank you very much in advance
http://nitroflare.com/view/8E2B0153AFB16D2/AVTheSofHar.rar
Thanks you for these 2 CDs
Fasch
Post a Comment