Downloading from Billion Uploads

12/03/2015

Bohuslav Martinu - Cello Sonatas



BOHUSLAV MARTINU (1890-1959)

Cello Sonata No.1

1-I-Poco Allegro
2-II-Lento
3-III-Allegro con Brio

Cello Sonata No.2

4-I-Allegro
5-II-LArgo
6-III-Allegro Comodo

Cello Sonata No.3

7-I-Poco Andante-Moderato
8-II- Andante
9-III-Allegro ma non Presto


JOSEF CHUCHRO (Cello)

JOSEF HALA (Piano)


No review available for this CD

9 comments:

Horacio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Horacio said...

Thanks for the comment but as i said many times I will not publish any comment according Server, this is not a matter of discussion,

Fourcade said...

Sorry, do excuse me. I wasn't aware of the policy of your site.
Cheers! from Spain...

Riu Anna said...

Hi there! Would you be so kind as to upload this one again, please? I'm really looking for this Chuchro release. Best regards!

Riu Anna said...

Sorry, i've commented here before but didn't clicked on "Publish Your Comment", i believe. But if i did click on it, please disregard this message. Could you re-upload this one, please? Cheers!

Xanturios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riu Anna said...

Thank you very much!

classic said...

Thank you very much :)

Xanturios said...

New link:

https://nitroflare.com/view/36A2161A9201AA9/MartinuCelloSonatas1-3.rar