Downloading from Billion Uploads

9/12/2018

Brahms - Piano Trios and Piano Quartets (3 CDs)




Johannes BRAHMS (1833-1897)

Piano Trios Nos.1, 2 and 3*
Piano Quartets Nos.1, 2 and 3**

Isaac Stern (Violin) * **

Jaime Laredo (Viola) **

Leonard Rose (Cello) *
Yo-Yo Ma (Cello) **

Eugene Istomin (Piano) *
Emmanuel Ax (Piano) **


Brahms' chamber music is among the best ever written, and these performances are among the best ever recorded.

I heard the Stern Rose Istomin trio play all three Brahms piano trios in Carnegie Hall in 1967. I had heard chamber music ever since I could remember, but THIS was life changing!

from Amazon.com

6 comments:

Xanturios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cv said...

Hi Xanturios! Thank you very much for your post. Sorry for the inconvenience but, can someone tell me the pwd for unzip? Thank you very much!

Xanturios said...

pw: otrolado

Karl Franz Friedrich Brandt said...

Xanturios, please, re-up!!

Xanturios said...

New link:

https://nitro.download/view/D7EDC6942D92654/BrahmsPiaTriosandQttes1.rar

https://nitro.download/view/6CD6BD0F87ED1D5/BrahmsPiaTriosandQttes2.rar

https://nitro.download/view/EA8E253A41C205E/BrahmsPiaTriosandQttes3.rar

classic said...

Thank you very much :)