Trouble in Tahiti, opera in one act
1 Prelude
2 Scene 1
3 Scene 2
4 Scene 3 / 3a 'I was standing in a garden' / 'Then desire took hold of me'
5 Scene 3a
6 Scene 4
7 Interlude
8 Scene 5
9 Scene 6
10 Scene 6a
11 Scene 7
Columbia Wind Ensemble
Antonia Butler, sporano; Nancy Williams, mezzo-soprano
Michael Clarke, tenor; Mark Brown, baritone; Julain Patrick, bass baritone
Recorded at Studio 1 CBS, London, England, UK
Facsimile, Choreographic Essay, for orchestra (from the ballet)
12 Part 1.. Molto adagio
13 Part 2. Allegretto
New York Philharmonic
Recorded August 18, 1963 at Philharmonic Hall, Lincoln center, New York City
No Review Available
1 Prelude
2 Scene 1
3 Scene 2
4 Scene 3 / 3a 'I was standing in a garden' / 'Then desire took hold of me'
5 Scene 3a
6 Scene 4
7 Interlude
8 Scene 5
9 Scene 6
10 Scene 6a
11 Scene 7
Columbia Wind Ensemble
Antonia Butler, sporano; Nancy Williams, mezzo-soprano
Michael Clarke, tenor; Mark Brown, baritone; Julain Patrick, bass baritone
Recorded at Studio 1 CBS, London, England, UK
Facsimile, Choreographic Essay, for orchestra (from the ballet)
12 Part 1.. Molto adagio
13 Part 2. Allegretto
New York Philharmonic
Recorded August 18, 1963 at Philharmonic Hall, Lincoln center, New York City
No Review Available


17 comments:
FLAC IMG (EAC)+CUE+LOG+SCANS
https://rapidshare.com/files/650290511/bernst7.rar
or
https://hotfile.com/dl/154079629/737caf3/bernst7.rar.html
Thanks a lot Simon! and welcome back!
you are welcome, Horacio. I am reripping the entire set so I will post one by one!!
Oh help, Simon/Horacio!! I can't seem to make your cue sheet to work... I have a cue sheet editor but it tells me it is NOT a cue sheet. I opened the document as a text file and erased some information at the top... but to no avail. I am trying to pick it up with Foobar... Should I be doing something else? email: la_danse_de_puck@fibertel.com.ar if you don't want to post this as a comment. Thanks in advance for your help if any! And thank you so much for this wonderful music.
Here is the CUE file works OK for me on Foobar!! Copy in the Note Pad
REM GENRE Opera
REM DATE 1974
REM DISCID A90EBE0D
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.99pb4"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
TITLE "Trouble In Tahiti & Facsimile"
FILE "Leonard Bernstein - Trouble In Tahiti & Facsimile.flac" WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Prelude - ''Daa/Doa Day - Mornin' sun''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene I - ''How Could You Say''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 03:10:70
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene II - ''Yes ¿ Oh Mister Partridge''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 08:41:60
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene III - ''I was standing in the garden''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 11:44:62
TRACK 05 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene IIIa - ''Then desire took hold inside me''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 16:19:10
TRACK 06 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene IV - ''I'm on my way''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 19:05:37
TRACK 07 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Interlude - ''Skid a lit day''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 25:33:50
TRACK 08 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene V - ''There's a law''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 27:17:67
TRACK 09 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Svene VI - ''What a movie''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 31:39:62
TRACK 10 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene VIa - ''There's a law''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 36:18:27
TRACK 11 AUDIO
TITLE "Trouble in Tahiti - Scene VII - ''Evenin' shadows''"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 36:55:72
TRACK 12 AUDIO
TITLE "Facsimile - Choreographic Essay for Orchestra - Part I; Molto adagio"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 00 44:08:10
INDEX 01 44:12:12
TRACK 13 AUDIO
TITLE "Facsimile - Choreographic Essay for Orchestra - Part II; Allegretto"
PERFORMER "Leonard Bernstein"
INDEX 01 53:57:40
also works for me in Foobar. I listened to the entire album via Foobar using the CUE
Simply GREAT! thanks a million! Both of you!
please reup! Hotfile is gone!!
I will repeat my petition. Please reupload the links. Thank you.
Rafael Freda
I found this rip from Simon, so I´ll upload it as soon as possible
Hi Xanturios, could you reupload it when you can? Thanks in advance.
Could you reupload it Xanturios? Thank you very much.
Sorry! seems I lost this one, may be in the crash of one of my HDs
Sorry for lost HDs. Don't worry! Thanks anyway.
well finally I found it! Thanks to Simon Morley, who originally posted!!!
https://nitroflare.com/view/D2A5A5D9827CF85/BernstTroubleInTahitiFacsimile.rar
Thank you very much :)
Post a Comment