As many people requested, I'll keep the blog open, since today, I am considering in reuploading much of the material uploaded, I have no much time, so I will reup only a few per month and maybe some new post, Thanks for your perseverance in trying to convince me to keep the blog open!. Thanks! and please consider that most of the links are down now! If you want an especific post to be reuploaded please leave a messaje in the main post, and if I can I'll reupload, will appear at the top of posts. Thanks!
Durante todo este tiempo he recibido muchos mensajes sobre mantener el blog abierto, aun con los links caidos, asi que decidi que permanezca abierto, ire resubiendo algunos posts de tanto en tanto, desde ya gracias a todos!
32 comments:
Gracias por tus aportes
Gracias por hacer accesible la música de este tipo.
I am in tears of happiness. You have given so much of what more than "values". (And I am sure Mr. Korngold feels ecstatic over your love of and commitment to him.)
Wonderful, wonderful news! I look forward to your posts. But you should try to consider other hosts such as nitroflare, uploadedto, etc. Just a suggestion. Welcome back! We missed you.
Muchísimas gracias por seguir aportando!!!
ya. i'm pretty pleased. glad you are doing it again.
So good to see your return.
David
Muchas gracias por volver!
Very good news! You have been much missed!
Great move, dear Horacio! Thank you for persevering in your maintenance of La Clásica!
¡Que bueno que vuelva al ruedo Horacio!
Yes, oh, yes!
Gracias, Horacio!
Very much appreciated.
Thank you, Horatio!!!
Welcome news! Thank you very much!
Very good news indeed.
All the best in your endeavours - they are much appreciated.
Cheers,
Douglas (UK)
Thank you for not going away! You have enriched my life.
DrRay3
Ray, Bozeman,MT
Thank you for all your hard work. You were greatly missed!
Welcome back! We have missed you.
HORACITO!!! Such great news and so wonderful to see you back!!! A Champion of British music, as am I, I revel in the news that you back in our midst. Thank you thank you thank you thank you for coming back to us!!! I've missed you and I know many of us have longed for this moment to materialize. All my love and good wishes, Puck
¡Muchísimas gracias por regresar!
Gracias por su esfuerzo.
Un saludo,
Juanito.
I'm so happy you're back!
You share such wonderful, rare music with us!
Thank you, again and again!
Feliz retorno, Horacio.
Gracias por hacernos disfrutar.
Welcome back. It's great.
Que sorpresón!!! Ya hasta te había borrado del RSS y de casualidad veo que había material resubido; pues que gusto saber que estás de vuelta. Muchos saludos y enhorabuena por tu regreso.
Welcome back!
hola Horacio. Cualquier apoyo que necesitas que me dejes saber!!!
La Discoteca Clasica FOREVER!
Welcome and many big thanks!
Muchisimas gracias por su regreso! Cambiaste lo que pensaba que sabia de la musica clasica, aun con el monton de discos que tengo. Su blog es uno de los mejores tesoros de la red.
Post a Comment