Downloading from Billion Uploads

8/08/2016

Piazzolla - Histoire du tango; Six tango-Etudes; Tango Suite No.3






Astor Piazzolla [1921-1992]
Histoire du tango pour flute et guitar
Six Tangos-Etudes pour flute seule
Tango-suite n.3 pour flute et deux guitares
Cinq pieces pour guitare seule
Oblivion pour flute alto, bandoneon, guitare et contrebasse

Cecile Daroux, flute
Pablo Marquez, guitar
Leonardo Sanchez, guitar 2 [11,17]
Mauricio Angarita, Double Bass [17]
Juan Jose Mosalini, Bandoneon [17]


Amazon review by Kurt Harding
Being a long-time fan of Astor Piazzolla,
I am always on the lookout for new interpretations of his music.
I came across this CD recently while browsing the tango section of
my favorite Encinitas music store and knew I had to have it.
Not only does it contain some of the sublime pieces that Piazzolla
had written for guitar and flute, it contains one suite (Cinq Pieces)
that I cannot recall ever hearing before.
When I played the CD the first time, I was transfixed.
This music is just beautiful.
Cecile Daroux and Pablo Marquez are perfectly matched for the music and
both turn in virtuoso performances. I know most of these songs note by
note and I heard no real mistakes in delivery.
That Daroux can do with her flute what is difficult enough on the bandoneon
is astounding. She hits every note!
Those who have not heard this CD but are somewhat familiar with the music
will find that Marquez' work sounds a lot like that of Al DiMeola's renditions
of Piazzolla compositions. That's not a complaint, that's a compliment.
My favorites here are the rarely performed Histoire du Tango suite,
Tango-suite #3, and the closing cut Oblivion on which Daroux and
Marquez are joined by J J Mosalini Jr. on bandoneon, and Mauricio Angarita
on contrabajo to bring the CD to a glorious conclusion.
I am pleased to have encountered this recording and
highly recommend it to anyone who is a Piazzolla fanatic.

4 comments:

Xanturios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miguel Urbaneja Coronado said...

Pleas, could you reupload this one? Thanks a lot!!

Xanturios said...

New link:

https://nitroflare.com/view/A1956D1D1441A22/PiazzHistduTango.rar

classic said...

Thank you very much :)