Downloading from Billion Uploads

11/11/2014

Verdi & Variations



Verdi and Variations

Marc-Olivier Dupin 
Fantasia on Arias from La traviata* 19:08

1 I Introduction: Presto - Moderato - 1:26
2 II Allegretto - 2:30
3 III Andantino - 3:51
4 IV Brillante - 1:26
5 V Andantino - 4:56
6 VI Allegro brillante 4:57
 
Antonio Pasculli 

7-Grand Concerto on Themes from Verdi's I vespri siciliani 13:23

Giuseppe Verdi 
String Quartet 23:58
in E minor - e-Moll - mi mineur
arr. for strings by Y. Turovsky

8 I Allegro 8:19
9 II Andantino 8:10
10 III Prestissimo 3:06
11 IV Allegro assai mosso 4:16
  56:46
  Phillipe Magnan oboe*
  Alexander Trostiansky violin
  I Musici de Montréal
  Yuli Turovsky





Reviews
Yuli Turovsky and his Montreal group play superbly, with real feeling for the music and obvious pleasure in it.
American Record Guide

So lovely. You’ll keep playing it over and over.
The Canada Post


6 comments:

Horacio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Savallfan said...

HAByrns strikes again!!!

Great choice, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.

gimas said...

Hi, thanks for sharing!
Could you re-up, please?

Xanturios said...

New link:

https://nitroflare.com/view/70F034CF20B1B36/Verdi%26Variat.rar

classic said...

Thank you very much :)