Downloading from Billion Uploads

8/15/2013

Louis Moreau Gottschalk - Piano Music, Vol. 2



Louis Moreau Gottschalk (1829-1869)

Piano Music, Vol. 2

Philip Martin (piano)



'I can't imagine an aficionado of 19th-century piano music who wouldn't want Martin's two recordings... I hope we don't have to wait another three years for the next step in what is turning into an exceptional series' (Fanfare, USA)
'Martin's flair comes through flamboyantly in these virtuosic pieces ... the ideal advocate for his music' (Radio Telefis Eireann)

6 comments:

Xanturios said...

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1ITRGL9G/LMGottschPiaMusV2.rar_links

Flac Tracks, Covers & Booklet pdf

Hubbub said...

Thanks for this and vol. 1 - much appreciated.

Unknown said...

I wouldo ask you for more Gottschalk's music but you worked faster! That's superb! Many thanks!

TinyPlanet said...

Thanks very much for Gottschalk's wonderful music! Keep up the good work...

Paco's brother said...

Thanks for that so intersting discovery for me.

Xanturios said...

New Link:

http://nitroflare.com/view/0AD13DF0DF828FD/GottschPiaMus2.rar