Downloading from Billion Uploads

8/27/2012

Mussorgsky: Songs and Dances of Death; The Nursery






Mussorgsky:
Songs & Dances of Death; The Nursery No 1-7

Sergei Leiferkus (Baritone)
Semion Skigin (Piano)



Track Listings
1. Songs And Dances Of Death: Lullaby
2. Songs And Dances Of Death: Ser
3. Songs And Dances Of Death: Trepak
4. Songs And Dances Of Death: The Field-Marshal
5. The Nursery: With Nanny
6. The Nursery: In The Corner
7. The Nursery: The Beetle
8. The Nursery: With The Doll
9. The Nursery: At Bedtime
10. The Nursery: The Hobby Horse
11. The Nursery: The Cat 'Sailor'
12. The Puppet-Show
13. Forgotten
14. The Seminarist
15. Darling Savishna
16. The He-Goat A Worldly Story
17. Mepistopheles' Song Of The Flea

No review available

13 comments:

Horacio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Horacio said...

If you download this post I'll apreciate your comments, but if not... just click thanks! That will be also welcome..Thanks!

Vivelo said...

Thanks a lot, Horatio! Good idea this "thanks' button, I never have other and better things to say, just thanks. Now I can let the comments place to people that have something more to say!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, Horatio. Though I don't say 'thanks' every time I download your music, it doesn't mean I don't feel gratitude for you, and that'll be the same case for everyone here. I believe. Thanks again.

Horacio said...

It's OK I am not trying to make you say thank you every time...is just a way to know if you like it. Please I do not do this for any gratitude, I do it for my pleasure of sharing what I like most!! Thanks for your comment!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks...

Aibohan said...

Thanks! All the posts of your blog are precious for music lovers.

Papoulka said...

A rare recording. I am pleased to hear everything Mussorgsky wrote. Thanks very much!

Mike D said...

Thank you!

guiller said...

Many thanks!

Xanturios said...

Reuploaded:

http://nitroflare.com/view/A5951F581165EE8/MussorSongs.rar

Heinz Schubert said...

Could you please reupload ? Many thanks !