Downloading from Billion Uploads

12/24/2011

Gaetano Donizetti - String Quartets Nos. 16-18



Gaetano DONIZETTI 
String Quartetes 16-18

The Revolutionary Drawing Room


Angela East (Cello)
Graham Cracknell (Violin)
Adrian Butterfield (Violin)
Peter Collyer (Viola)

String Quartet No. 16 in B minor
 
I. Allegro 6:22
II. Largo 4:41
III. Minuetto 2:57
IV. Allegro finale 3:26
 
String Quartet No. 17 in D major
 
I. Allegro 9:54
II. Larghetto 3:58
III. Minuetto: Presto 3:33
IV. Allegro 6:58
 
String Quartet No. 18 in E minor
 
I. Allegro 10:34
II. Adagio 7:41
III. Minuetto: Presto 3:52
IV. Allegro giusto [alla polacca]  6:53

CPO 999282-2

9 comments:

wildgrebe said...

FLAC etc

http://www.multiupload.com/2R06Z84ZZ4

juan escate said...

muchas gracias justo es el cd que estaba deseando feliz navidad

alekdov said...

Great share, many thanks!

itadiegues said...

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

dead links

Xanturios said...

Sorrry this was not my upload and wildgrebe is not here any more

Unknown said...

Podrias por favor reponer el enlace?..MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!

Unknown said...

Hola Por favor.....se podria reponer el enlace??..MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!

Xanturios said...

lamentablemente no encuentro este posteo, wilgrebe dejo el blog hace mucho tiempo y no tengo más contacto con él. Saludos